Data Driven Online Marketeer
Our team is looking for new talent with a passion for personal and professional growth. Nubis is a full-service digital agency with expertise in SEM, SEO, SEA, Attribution and Paid Social. You will work in an autonomous and non-hierarchical team. We are social, informal, and personal. We work with big brands such as adidas, Samsung and ServiceNow as well as smaller ones with big ambitions. Our company vision is simple: we do it better, and we do it differently. We expect the same from you; you’re innovative and you don’t accept mediocrity from yourself or your colleagues. You have great ambitions, and so do we.
You identify yourself with the many (no one’s perfect) of the following:
- Solution-oriented, bring a problem with solutions
- You’re different, you’re special
- Organized or completely disorganized with a great system
- You are passionate about something, anything!
- Confident around people
- You’re social
- You have goals in your professional and private life
- You are commercial
- You’re rarely asked something twice
- You can work autonomously and you’re intrinsically motivated
- We don’t have to ask you things twice
What we offer:
- A ping pong table. JK, we put work into sustaining our great culture.
- We work with some of the best clients and people, and so will you; adidas, Decathlon, PSA, Bestseller, Samsung, ServiceNow and some exciting smaller companies who think big A steep learning curve
- Budget for personal growth
- We grow quickly and so can you
- Dinners and get-togethers
- Free lunch at the office (if it’s open) from our Chief Happiness Officer
- Work from home gifts
- Flexible working times and locations
- Respect for work-life balance
- Some €$€$, travel expenses, mobile usage coverage, and an end of year bonus if we continue to excel
What you'll do:
- Search Engine Marketing, mostly SEA on both strategic and operational level Including shopping/CSS
- SEO on a technical, link building and on-page level
- Paid Social
- Affiliate Marketing
- Data & Analytics: dashboarding, tracking and visualizing of data
- Insights and optimizations: translating data insights into action
- Account management and client contact
- Our strategy and vision: we would like you to think with us about our future
- 2-99 years of experience in data-driven online marketing or you’re an ex-cep-ti-on-al-ly fast learner
- Very strong analytical skills and knowledge of tools like GTM/GA/GSC/AA/Tableau
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business and other paid advertising platforms
- Speaking Dutch is a huge pre
- Fluent in English
- Great writing skills which you will demonstrate in your motivation letter
- Great verbal skills which you will demonstrate in the interview
- Agency experience is a pre
- Experience in e-commerce is a pre
- Great project management skills
- 32-40 hours of availability
You will have 2 interviews with different people (to mitigate biases) and one case that you can make at home (yes, you can cheat!). We will ask difficult questions and expect you to do the same. These will test your cognitive and analytical thinking skills, but trust us, we’re nice people. We see the first month as a trial, where you’re expected to show truly how great you are. We are not afraid to let people go after this period (for the benefit of both of us), so apply only when you’re confident about yourself and your capabilities.
Are you ready to take on this opportunity? Please send your motivation letter, resume, referrals and link to your Linkedin profile! to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We won’t answer to recruiters and applications without motivation.
Johan Huizingalaan 763a
1183 VH Amsterdam
Let's make something beautiful
We’ve got solutions to your problems. Reach out if you want to fix them together.
You just took the first step in changing your digital marketing world forever. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
We’ll get back to you within 2 business days